Spokane-Cheney Memorial Gardens
5909 S Cheney-Spokane Road
Spokane, WA 99224
Spokane-Cheney Memorial Gardens originally known as Northwest Memorial Gardens was established in 1953. The land originally belonged to the Northern Pacific Railroad and was developed into a cemetery by Fred and Hilda Collins. In 1973 the cemetery was purchased by Fairmount Memorial Association and was renamed Spokane Memorial Gardens.
Spokane-Cheney Memorial Gardens features "The Apostles Court," a magnificent feature with hand-carved sculptures of Carrara marble. The gardens occupy 160 acres in a quiet majestic setting.
Cremation Options at Spokane Cheney Memorial Gardens
Understanding the value and importance of every life. Fairmount Memorial Association strives to meet the needs of our community. Spokane-Cheney Memorial Gardens provides a peaceful majestic setting to pay tribute.
Fairmount Memorial Association believes in celebrating a life well lived. For those whose wishes are for a casketed, traditional entombment, Spokane-Cheney Memorial Gardens offers ground buial in a serene setting.
Spokane- Cheney Memorial Gardens Staff